Master Data and Serialization: Understanding the Bidirectional Impact
With the advent of serialization, the supply chain is focused on much more than shipping product. Now that information is being exchanged, as well, master data is more critical than ever. Since every serial number that journeys through the supply chain must be accompanied by this data, what do you need to know about building a master data approach early in the serialization process?
- Master data basics and definitions.
- Risks caused by master data errors.
- How different country requirements introduce complexity.
- The importance of a holistic approach.
- Key questions you should be able to answer about master data.