Welcome to FutureLink 2018 in Munich
FutureLink is the annual global gathering of commercial and operational executives from the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries who are dedicated to achieving regulatory compliance and shaping the future of global digital drug supply with information-sharing networks. This unique forum brings business leaders together to foster innovative thinking, discuss actionable insights, and develop strategies that address rapidly approaching compliance deadlines—and the analog-to-digital transformation taking place in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
Distinct Learning Paths for Executive Decision Makers
- Global serialization and compliance. Supply chain, compliance and serialization leaders will participate in focused workshops, developing specific action plans for achieving EU FMD compliance on time. Discussions will focus on:
- Implementation best practices
- Customer case studies
- Creating step-by-step execution plans to ensure compliance
- Practical user group training on TraceLink software applications, and,
- Requirements for rapid partner onboarding.
- Digital drug supply, networks, and value. Sales, marketing, financial, brand and other commercial executives will delve into the best way to leverage unique serial number identifiers moving through the supply chain to extract long-term business value, deliver greater operational efficiency and improve the quality of medicines delivered to patients. Discussions will explore:
- Brand protection, patient safety and financial reconciliation opportunities
- Eliminating drug shortages
- Initiating instant and accurate product recalls
- Engaging healthcare providers and patients at the point-of-dispense
- ... and more!
Register today to reserve your seat at FutureLink 2018 Munich and receive updates on speakers, sessions, and special events.